Saturday, September 26, 2009

Wisdom teeth

I have now had my wisdom teeth ripped out of my mouth. It really wasn't that bad. I was totally unconsious during the whole thing, so that was nice! I'm a little sore, but mostly just one tooth hole hurts, they had a little bit of trouble with it. The main part that I was worried about is the healing. I'm easily grossed out, and the second I read about yellow scabs forming, I wanted to back out. The drugs aren't that great so far, but I just switched to oxycodone, maybe that will be better. Mostly, the stitches are crappy, and I keep thinking I have some food in my mouth, but it's just the stitches. On a happier note, I've gotten to lounge around all day, and it is totally justified! I plan on doing the same thing tomorrow too. Yippee for being lazy!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Glad to hear it all went well but I know you wish the drugs were doing their job! I stayed in bed for two days after having one wisdom tooth & another tooth removed, mostly because of the drugs but because I needed sleep too!!