Monday, August 30, 2010

I should blog more...

and by blog more I mean actually blog.

For all of you who have been following John and his heart conditions, I am sorry I was too lazy, and preoccupied to blog and give you information. I just roll that way, so you should be used to it by now. John is feeling better, and his heart stays in a normal rhythm most of the time, he is still having some problems and is really tired. We get to go back to his original cardiologist (the electro phys blah blah mumble kind) and I miss him. The guy who did the procedure is good enough, but he's not my favorite, but he did help John's atrial fib, so I'll be forever grateful.

I have been given more classes at St. Joe and I love it. I have a lot of great students and they seem interested in what we are learning.

Kailyn is super tall, she wears a woman's size 5 1/2 or 6 in shoes, and she can wear some extra small clothes in the grown-up department. This is breaking my heart. She is currently hating school, but doesn't hate it. She hates going to school, but likes when she is there. She actually hates doing anything she has to do, no idea where she got this from. She did a dance camp this summer and loved it, even though it was tons of work. She is doing very well in ballet, even though she started with the grace and balance of a drunken elephant. I'm very proud of her. She still doesn't get it when people are kidding, and will take you very seriously.

Annabelle, the dog, is still better than your dog, no matter what. She loves sleeping with Kailyn every night, and she will bite you if you are picking on Kailyn. She prefers to be outside, no matter the weather, and she still runs away when given the chance, but always returns very quickly. I think we could have a farm and she's still want to run and venture on to other people's property.

John still won't let me have bigger dogs.
I'm still not pregnant.
We still haven't heard back from the adoption agency.

Same old same old in the Baney house.

1 comment:

Janae' said...

But even if it is the same.. it is really really nice to hear from you Katie because it is new to us :)