Friday, February 13, 2009

Linking Facebook and the Blog world

I did this on facebook and decided I wanted some of my blogger friends to do one too. Here's mine so everyone else do one too please!!!

1.I hate vegetables
2. We’ve been trying to get pregnant for over 5 ½ years, I am broken
3. I genuinely think my kid is smarter than your kid
4. I HATE mushy sentimental cards, they make me want to gag
5. People who don’t know me, think I’m a brat
6. I don’t like to let people get to know me, and people who do think they know me, usually don't
7. I can taste everything I smell (this can be good or bad, and yes that does mean I can taste skunk road kill)
8. I think my dad is the smartest person who has ever existed (no lie, I also think he is super human)
9. I married the only person I ever dated that would argue with me
10. I miss how I used to look, I know, don't we all?
11. I’m smarter than I let people realize
12. I’m pickier than the average 2 year old about everything
13. I can’t touch peanut butter, it upsets me on a very very very deep level
14. My kid loves peanut butter sandwiches
15. I LOVE my dog, well all dogs really, unless they’ve proven to me they shouldn’t be loved (long story, but this has only happened once) I want a boxer, a cocker spaniel really bad (hint hint John)
16. I am a sucker for any mammal really
17. I sometimes talk to people just to make them uncomfortable, it cracks me up, in fact, I do at lot of things just because it cracks me up.
18. I seldom use my frontal lobe, this has gotten me into trouble a few times
19. It is freakishly hard for me to say no to someone (except my daughter, I’m the queen of no in her eyes)
20. I can’t believe how much I love my husband (oh I almost gagged just then)
21. I am terrified something bad will happen to my daughter, and I frequently check on her throughout the night.
22.My favorite movie of all time is Pride and Predjudice the 6 hour long A&E version, and if you don't like it, I will probably think you are not a good person.
23. I am a light sleeper
24. If I wake up after sleeping for 4 hours and before 6 hours, I can’t go back to sleep, ever, this is very annoying.
25.I may end up slapping the next woman I hear say “I can’t believe I’m pregnant again” even if I don’t know her (I'm not violent, but really people shut your face)

I realized I should have really put a few weird things about me on there (what I'm weirder than that? Yes, yes I am)

1. I refuse to wear contacts. It defies logic. I was taught my whole life to NOT put things in my eye, and I don't see how some round plastic like substance in my eye is going to be ok. Contact wearers are freaks.

2. I refuse to dive. I am not throwing my head to the bottom of a concrete pool. Why would anyone do this? Seriously people, you are all weird, not me, but you.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I guess this is 25 + 2 weird things about yourself huh. You are pretty weird, I had no idea. Maybe I'll repost on my blog if I can think of that many weird things - not saying their aren't, I just might not be able to think of all of them. I'm sure Chris could fill in for me! Ha ha.

Hope yall are having a good weekend too!

obat denature said...

very interesting .... nice .....
thank you for the information very inspire me to work more ...... ...... good luck .....
visit also my website ........ please .........

Obat Untuk Penyakit Sipilis
Obat Untuk Penyakit Sipilis
Obat Untuk Penyakit Sipilis
Obat Untuk Penyakit Sipilis
Obat Untuk Penyakit Sipilis