Monday, February 23, 2009

Bragging on my awesome nephew





So, he's amazing, so I'm gonna brag on him....

Warning: You may want to vomit before you finish readhing this, but dangit, I'm gonna brag!
He is on the model UN and going to district for national history day (totally his first time to compete in history day too)
He's the president of FBLA, and is going to state for impromptu speaking

He is also going to state for dive team
He's ranked 16th in his class of 650
He just scored a 29 on his ACT
He is only 15 years old
He just got accepted into ASMSA
Scored perfect on his pre ACT on Math and Science
Just got recommended by his biology teacher to go to the national youth leadership forum on medicine
That's all for now.

Ya, I know, he's as cool as his aunt ;)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, very very impressive. Shoulda put his picture up so we can see him!

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

You're right Laura! I added pics :)

Martindale News said...

Now those are some great accomplishments and he is a young kid. congratulations to him! oh and to you for being his aunt. I am sure he got all the talent from you anyway1

Cindi said...

very impressive!