Thursday, February 5, 2009

Updates

So we did play Wal-Mart bingo the other night. I wanted a new pillow and Target was closed so we went to Wal-Mart. John won the second game and we tied the first. It was really more tic tac toeish because we had 9 squares and you had to get 3 in a row. Hilarious. Here are John's winning squares
-Emo kid
-Used gum on the floor
-Stripper/Hooker earrings

Some of the other things we got marked off were
nasty fat guy
camo
lip piercing
bad bleach job
redneck pda (they love making out in public don't they)
Greasy hair
Meth head

Some things we realized we should have put on the card
no teeth
back hair showing (gag)
butt picker (you know what I'm talking about)
Cellulite showing (I know it's common to have, but please cover it up)

John can be funny some times, here's a quote he said
"Oh my gosh, cellulite time 2, I can see it through her pants"
Her pants were super thin, I mean it was freezing outside, If I had a tiny piece of lint on my leg,you would have seen it through these pants. I've seen gauze thicker than these pants.

We did find one family that we were sure we could mark everything off our list, but thought it would be rude to ask them to stop so we could examine them and mark everything off our list, I mean really, they encompassed everything that grossed me out.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Add to your list dirt you can see on people's clothes (you know the kind I'm talking about), people you can smell from at least 4 feet away, people that WILL NOT get out of the way, and those that crowd you way too much in the check out line. I hate that!

Our Happy Family said...

lol, I love the butt picker one. I laughed so hard and even called my husband at work to tell him.

Cindi said...

hilarious!