Monday, March 2, 2009

Know what I hate?

Mud.
I hate mud.
Did you know sometimes ground can look like it's just dead grass, but really it's mud with dead grass on top?
I found out today.
I got stuck in the mud while picking up Kailyn.
You know who laughs at you when you get stuck in the mud?
1st graders. They will point at you too.
So I get stuck in the mud and I call John, here's how that conversation went:
Hey, I'm stuck in the mud at Kailyn's school.
What? You're stuck in the mud?
Yes, I'm stuck in the mud.
In the Murano?
Yes, in the Murano
pause pause pause
me- Well, are you going to do anything about it?
talk talk talk, then we hang up, right about that time, some guy in a 4X4 truck backs up to me, with his helper walking by the truck. I call John back and tell him never mind, someone else is coming.
Well, he got stuck in the mud too, this stuff was like quicksand, it looks like normal grass but it's mud. He moved over like a foot, and that was dry, it was spotty mud I guess.
Anywho, he got me pulled out, but did you know if you have your window down to get instructions from your puller out guy, and you gas it when he tells you to, you will probably sling mud in your face? Yup, you will. Mud stinks.
I had to wash my car twice today.
I hate mud.

5 comments:

Martindale News said...

Hilarious! At least you had someone help you get out! Rolling your window down for the instructions is kind of like spitting in the wind huh?

Laura said...

Yeah pretty funny. Glad you got out ok.

Cindi said...

thank goodness for puller out guys, huh?!!!

Monica said...

ha ha! I wish I could have been there to see this!!!

MelissaKay said...

this really made me lol. I wish someone caught that on camera! =P