Tuesday, March 3, 2009

So EXCITED!!!

So, most of you know I'm broken, infertile, whatever. Anyway, there is this one "treatment" method type thing that I've never tried, but before I could take the medicine, I had to pass a liver enzyme test. Since I don't drink or take medicine, beside the occasional Aleve, I just knew I'd pass. Well I failed. So I waited 6 weeks to test again, and guess what. Well, from the title of the blog, I guess you figure I passed, and I did! Now, I just get to experience some nasty side effects for a few weeks, nothing new, and see if it works. Even if it doesn't it will be worth it just to have hope for a little bit. Wow, what if I actually ovulated all by my lonesome? Hahahaha, funny, like that would happen. Did you guys know I've only ovulated once in my life all by myself? Without birth control pills, I don't have a periods AT ALL. I know, I'm TOTALLY messed up. Anyway, yippee for me!

8 comments:

Janae' said...

I truly hope it works for you!!

Amy said...

lol...Katie.
Wishing you happy ovulation!( I dont think I have ever said that before..lol
Maybe I should make it a Hallmark card :)

Our Happy Family said...

I'm sorry katie, I know the stress of trying to get pregnant. Hang in there!!!!!

Cindi said...

WONDERFUL, I will say a special prayer for you! love ya!

Laura said...

Great, I really hope it works!! Let us know!

Anonymous said...

Katie -
I hope we see one of those cute baby counters on your blog soon! And I hope you get TWINS!!! :)

Ruby said...

I really hope it works this time! I know the pain of not having the child you desire. Keep us posted!

Cindi said...

how are you feeling?