Sunday, March 29, 2009

You know what I love???

Hulu. I love it. For those of you who don't know, we (the Baney's) don't have cable. We choose not to get it. We didn't have it when we were first married because we couldn't afford it, now we have decided it is kind of a waste and really, do we need more stuff to watch? I'd love to have me some Food Network, but I'll get over it. That being said, we have recently come to love Hulu. We bought the cord that connects our computer to the TV, so now it's kind of like having a DVR. We can watch an hour long show that we missed from the day before in about 40 minutes. That's all....I like hulu, and for all of your cable/satellite rebels, or for those of you who don't have DVR, you should check our www.hulu.com
You're welcome.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Really? Never heard of it. We have the real DVR and I couldn't live life w/out it. Can't stand commercials.

Amy said...

we love HULU! We dont have cable at our new place.
My kids were watching too much tv, so we got rid of DISH.
It's been an adjustment for Lydia..lol

Cindi said...

yeah I keep seeing the commercial, isn't it the one with Alex Baldwin. hahahhahaah