Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guess what

I passed my liver test again! Yup, I get to keep taking my medicine. They will even let me try clomid again (it's supposed to make you ovulate, it's a very common fertility drug) Have I mentioned I love my new lady? She is very understanding, and is allowing me to have some say in what tortures I put my body through, isn't that sweet?!? So, today is a good day, and I'm glad I have a good friend who calls me as soon as my results come in. Celeste is the best! It rhymes! I'm a dork. Good day.

7 comments:

Katie said...

You can laugh at my feet all you want. I do and Colby does too. Last night they were the worst they've ever been. I hope your Clomid works so I can laugh at your swollen feet soon:). I love having Nurse Celeste at my dr's too!

Monica said...

thats exciting!! does it make you sick like this last medicine does?

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

Well I'll still take the other medicine, and clomid also makes me insanely sick. I should be loads of fun :)

Celeste and Joe said...

but don't worry, I'll give you medicine to not be sick so no worries.

Cindi said...

I am so happy for you sweetie except for the medicine making you sick. Love ya!

Martindale News said...

Good luck Katie! I like having nurse Celeste around too (but not for pregnancy stuff let me make that perfectly clear!)

Laura said...

Wonderful news ... other than the part about it making you sick. I'm sure we'll hear some good news from you soon!