Thursday, April 2, 2009

Updates

I'm on an extended release version of my medicine, and it isn't making me as sick, in fact in comparison, I'm feeling down right amazing!

Kailyn Update:
That tooth that was knocked out in May '08, it's finally growing in! It was one of the first things I blogged about, so you can look that up if ya want, I'm too lazy to do it for you. By knocked out I mean, the one that was soooo loose that food was getting stuck between the top of it and her gums, it would move when she talked. I hated that tooth. This is also the tooth that Kailyn convinced the dentist he didn't want to pull before we went out of town. I wanted it out because I was afraid it would cause problems on the trip. John finally smacked it out on the way home, not in a violent way, but she was sticking it out of her mouth taunting me with it while we were driving, so John unbuckled and turned around smacked it out and told her to pick it up, it was in her lap. She was jut laughing, thinking they were playing, but it was really in her lap. Ya, that tooth. It started coming in about 2 weeks ago. We could see the new tooth when the old one fell out, but it wouldn't budge. I'd joked with her that it took her soooo long to pull that tooth out, that the new tooth had given up, and didn't want to come out. I had no idea it would take close to a year for it to come in. She has two loose teeth right now, but I don't even want to mess with it. I wish she'd just pull those things out already.

Family Update:
We're going to California in a couple of weeks to see my Great Aunt Oma! That woman cracks me up, I love her. I can't wait. It will be a short trip, but that's the only way we could get John to come with us. He didn't want to take off from work. It will be a 4 day trip, 2 days we will mostly be in airports and on airplanes.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy to hear you are feeling "amazing"!!!! And I'm excited for you to go on your trip to California, hope you have lots of fun!