Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm a posting machine!

So today I saw something that made my heart smile and I thought I'd share. You may say, "what makes Katie's heart smile?" The answer, is zip ties and pants. Yup. I was walking to the class I was subbing in and I saw a wonderful sight that made me smile, not just a regular smile, but the kind that makes you want to hug someone, the kind that cracks you up. I turn the corner and I see a tall guy holding his shirt up with one hand so you can see his waistband, and his other hand is holding up his pants. The administrator is zip tying his belt loops together so that his pants will stay up! I LOVED it!
Speaking of sagging, I finally figured it out. I saw a kid today who was only kind of sagging, like not butt cheeakage was showing, so that kind doesn't bother me at all. But why it stood out to me is he was wearing a pair of khaki shorts hanging on his hips, with plaid SHORTS underneath, that were on his actual waist. The plaid shorts were not boxers, they were actual shorts with like pockets. Then it hit me, he's not "sagging" he's layering. I like to layer. I wear more than one shirt sometimes, you know, for a splash of color. So he isn't trying to look cool by sagging, he was merely layering his shorts. Silly me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Now that is funny. And I can't believe butt cleavage doesn't bother you! I should've took a picture of this girl one time @ Walmart that was sitting on the floor and she had so much butt cleavage & back fat it was so funny. You'd have laughed real hard at that. :)