Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Self Control

Those of you who know me, know that I don't have a lot of patience for dumb. I was proud of myself for having some control yesterday though. My mom and I pulled up behind a truck that had some window art and a vanity plate. Now this alone isn't dumb, but what he had, and how he spelled it was. In his window he had a picture of the Pillsbury dough boy, but with a gangsta look to it, ya I said gangsta. This isn't all, the dough boy had a bag of money in each hand. I know, I said gangsta and dough boy in the same sentence. So that is dumb enough, but my favorite part is, he spelled dough, doe. Like a female deer. So he had Doe Boy written on his window, with the picture of the dough boy holding two bags of dough (money) and then a matching Doe boy vanity plate. So please, if you insist on trying to look all cool and hard, please spell things correctly, and please know there is nothing gangsta about a female deer.

For those who know me REALLY well, aren't you proud I didn't just put my car in park and go up to his window and tell him about it? Can't you picture me doing it? Put my car in park, unbuckle, open my door, walk up there cooly, knock knock on the window, signal to roll it down. Then simply say "do you know how to spell dough, like bread dough? Ok, how about dough like money dough? Are you aware you look like an idiot for spelling dough D-O-E not once, but twice on your truck? Who made these decals for you, and why don't you have any friends who corrected you?" I know, I'm impressed with myself too! See, I do have self-control.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Fo Show! Hilarous.

Anonymous said...

pat yourself on the back!.... that's hysterical!