Monday, April 6, 2009

So many things 3



Know what I hate? I hate when I'm going through the drive thru and the people at the second window are just hanging my food out there waiting impatiently for me. Well, on this occasion I was also waiting impatiently for the lady to take my money, but really how rude are they? Here is your food hurry up and come get it. I kinda wanted to get out of my car and walk up there and grab the bag and smack the lady in the face. Good thing I have self-control.

You know how a few posts back I talked about going through Kailyn's clothes and how I had a hard time getting rid of them, well I finally did. Here is the mass of clothes that she outgrew and I finally got rid of, and yes, I cried.

4 comments:

Martindale News said...

Oh I can't believe they just stuck the bag of food out of the window. How tacky is that! And then you had the camera to take a picture of it, priceless! Looks like the way you would tease a dog or something, "Come git it boy, smells good don't it" attitude! Hilarious! (You should send the picture to the company to help them out with their customer service! where was it anyway?

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

It was at the McDonalds on Salem. I hate that place, but I was desperate. Wendy's does it too, so pretty much Kailyn's favorite restaurants love to shove your food out the window and dangle it there.

Laura said...

Yeah they do that here too. Tacky and stupid.

Our Happy Family said...

I laughed so hard at that picture of your food hanging out of the window. I knew as soon as I saw the picture where that was at because they are bad about that. They do that a lot there.