Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions

This year the only resolutions I am making are the ones I can keep. Say good bye to the old ones, lose weight, save more money, stop yelling, get in shape, keep my house spotless at all time, go on a date with John at least twice a month, read a book a month, take up a hobby, and whatever else I can think of. I've made them and broken them in the past. This year will be different, I am going to stick to my guns this year. I'll find the willpower that has always evaded me in the past. So here's to a new year and a new life. A life where goals are kept. So here are my goals for the year.
I will yell at least 5 times a week!
I will attempt to set up dates with John and make sure to hardly ever follow through!
I will gain weight this year!
I will make sure that at least once a week, I have a mess in my house somewhere that needs to me picked up, a mess that is big enough to bother me!
I want to look a little more frumpy/rounded this year. No need for toned and tight!
I want to put off reading books that are recommended to me and ignore at least half of them.
I will make sure to take up no hobbies!
Last but not least, I want more wrinkles! Yes WRINKLES!!!

I think I can accomplish these, what about you?

6 comments:

Laura said...

Hilarious Katie. I think I will take this approach this coming year as well. Sounds really good to me!!!!!

Sara said...

Hey girl! I didn't know you had put a link to our blog on yours...didn't know you had a blog until I saw you had clicked on ours! You are absolutely the most funny person I know that can keep a straight face. Wink, wink...girls camp!

Martindale News said...

Sounds like the logical thing to do since most people keep their resolutions until Jan 5th anyway. i am already on my way to all of them too.

Cindi said...

absolutely hilarious! i could do those! :) love you.

Cindi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

thanks for the laugh! A great way to start 2009!