Monday, July 13, 2009

Alright

It's here. The mean, raging, horrible, incredibly moody woman. I was doing great, really flippin great, but today that all went away. Tonight is my last night to take the progesterone, but I may break something before then. I think I know why Ozzy Osborn bit the head off a bat, I think he was on progesterone. I've never slapped anyone, but today might be the day. I am irrationally mad, over nothing. For example, I called John 4 times over an hour and a half, he didn't answer. I also left 4 voice mails about the band aids he needed that I was going all over town for, and he never responded. While this would normally be annoying to me, tonight it made me so mad that I wanted to blow his car up, either that or bite someone's head off. The worst part, I know it is not normal, or rational, or even like me to get this mad, but I can't help it. I even told him not to talk to me a little while ago. Why you ask, well I slipped and he asked if I was ok, and it made me mad, I mean, how rude! Asking if your wife is ok. I know, it's nuts! So, to justify, my ovary hurts, I'm insanely bloated, by boobs are swollen, and achy, and I am incredibly hot, AND I feel sick to my stomach. Ok, that's all. No it's not, really what I'm saying is, if you must talk to me tomorrow, be patient with me and bring me something cold and yummy. Oh, and I may cry for no apparent reason, if I do that, either cry with me, or leave the room. :) Hormones are stupid.

1 comment:

Our Happy Family said...

Cry, Scream, hit the wall, laugh, yell, jump up and down, wipe a booger on someone's car in the Wal-mart parking lot. Do whatever you need to do to make you feel better!!!! :)