Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today John and I have been married for 8 years. I must admit that I still like the guy. Really, I do. It's been a long 8 years, but at the same time it has flown by. I am very happy and lucky to be with such a great guy, and a wonderful father to our little Kailyn. He is hotter today than the day I met him, and well, I'm fluffier (see what I did there, it's a nice way to say fatter.) I can't wait for the next 80 years! Based off his genes and his grandma I'm gonna say he'll be alive that long! I also love the fact that I truly believe that he is mine forever, not just until death. That's right, he will be with me forever... for e v e r!!! :) I also wen to the dr today, but that was sad, so I put it in a different post.
Happy Anniversary Love!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm a week late checking your blog & have already wished you a Happy Anniversary, but I'll say it again here!!! So happy for you guys!