Friday, January 16, 2009

About John

I thought I'd steal this because I'm too lazy to come up with my own idea :)

1. He's sitting in front of the tv. What's on the screen?
2 1/2 men reruns, CSI Miami, Mentalist

2. You are out to eat. What dressing does he get on his salad?
Italian

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Tuna

4. You go out to a bar. What does he drink first?
He's the kinda guy who will throw back a dew or two (Mtn Dew that is)

5. Where did he go to high school?
Brinkley and Cabot High Schools

6. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
tokens of Kailyn's love (notes, drawings, etc) and electronics cables

7. What shoe size does he wear?
12, even though he keeps thinking he wears a 10

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Ham sammiches

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
Steaks (yuck)

10. What would he never wear?
penny loafers (I would like to get him another nice pair of driving loafers though)

11. What is his favorite sports team?
Cardinals

12. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do so much?
Nothing, I'm awesome

13. How many states has he lived in?
3 Arkansas, Texas, and Utah (and Guam, but that's not a state)

14. What is his heritage?
European-American (His family is pretty Germanish)

15. You bake him a cake for his birthday. What kind of cake would it be?
Cinnamon Rolls (I know, that's not a cake, but whatever)

16. Did he play sports in high school?
Nope, he played golf in the Air Force though, and softball too, and basketball, ok, that's it.

17. What could he spend hours doing?
working

4 comments:

Martindale News said...

It was so nice getting to know both of you better. :) You are totally awesome!

The Crace's said...

electronic cables...that's hilarious. Jared has an entire box devoted to those. He has no clue what they go to, but they are his and he loves them.

Laura said...

What I wanna know is how John can fix his long foot into a size 10 shoe when he's really a size 12? That's funny. Oh, and I am going to steal this for my blog.

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

I don't know the last time John bought his own shoes!!! Either I get them, or we go together.