Monday, January 26, 2009

Comments

I LOVE to read the comments left on my blog and this one in particular cracked me up! I wanted to make sure everyone read it. Here is Sister Martindale's response to my idea of Wal-Mart bingo

Blogger Martindale News said...

I think I want to play to. You are hilarious! Walmart bingo love the idea... what do we use to place on the cards for bingo or black out? Hummm maybe used gum off the floor would work! Any other ideas


Gum off the floor! That cracked John and I us so much on our way home the other day that we had tears in our eyes! (ya, I checked my blog on my crackberry, so what?)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yeah that is pretty funny, saw it the other day. Since you love comments so much, maybe you could leave some for me on my blog!!!?? :) BTW, is a crackberry your phone? You know I'm slow.

Martindale News said...

Thanks I am glad you liked it cause I was laughing while I was typing it. I had some other ones to but... well they weren't as funny and as true. I love your blog!!!

Martindale News said...

Doug wants to know when we start the bingo game. LOL

Our Happy Family said...

I love reading your blog, it cracks me up. Speaking of crack, that is one of the things I will be putting on my bingo card. No, not the crack you smoke but the crack I have seen one to many times at W-mart.