Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ok ok ok....

I am aware that my blog lacks a lot, but I think if you don't like it then get off my page. I am trying to be nicer, and by so doing, my blog is bland. I am hilarious when I'm mad, but I don't like being mad. More often than not I'll be mouthing off about something idiotic that occurred in my day and John will be listening to me in tears. I am trying to stop this though, so I am trying to be good. I did however find myself in Wal-Mart last night, so of course I got a little mouthy. I did come up with a new game though! I think I'll play it next time I go to Wal-Mart so it will be more enjoyable to me!!!
Here's the game... Wal-Mart bingo. You heard me! Grab some friends, and some paper and let the fun begin. What you do is make your own bingo card and fill in the squares with things you'll see at Wal-Mart. Each person makes their own card and walks around together, you call things out as you see them and mark your card. What would you see at wally world? You may be thinking detergent, potatoes, frozen pizza, hairbrush, stuff like that, but noooooo. I was thinking about other things. Here are some things I would put on my bingo Wal-Mart card...

mullet
perm
stretch marks
belly rings
70 plus year old lady in a mini skirt
cellulite
excess amounts of cleavage
woman without a bra
super long fake nails (the kind that curl)
baby alone in cart with no parent in sight
crazy lady with lots of blue eye shadow
person who hasn't bathed in daaaaaaaaays
random scary guy who hits on random trashy girl
etc

So grab your card and your friends and let the fun begin!!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Yep, I'm going to play this game w/ my friends soon. Sounds like a lot of fun!

Martindale News said...

I think I want to play to. You are hilarious! Walmart bingo love the idea... what do we use to place on the cards for bingo or black out? Hummm maybe used gum off the floor would work! Any other ideas