Monday, January 5, 2009

kids say the darndest things

So I was tucking Kailyn in bed last night and I was sitting on the edge of her bed and she gave me a big hug and patted my belly and said "Wow Mom, it looks like you have a baby in there!"
AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!
I simply said, i know, momma has a gut, no baby though (I know she really wants a brother/sister so she was not only pointing out the oh so obvious, she was also wondering if I was in fact pregnant)
Here's what I was thinking
Listen here you little hussy, I looked freaking amazing before I got pregnant with you! I was thin and had perky boobs, so before you go passing judgment on me you need to understand that you took my youth from me!
Not to mention I have been trying to give you a little brother or sister and that has been heck on my body and ever since I have stopped all artificial hormone things, I have gotten a little bigger, especially around my gut, which is where I gain weight, so don't judge me, and you gain weight on the top of your hips so there!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

hahaha poor Kailyn! hahahaha
You are beautiful just the way you are! ;)