Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hanke Brothers

Ok, I get annoyed by some commercials, Watsons, Crain, and Hanke lead the pack though. The new Hanke commercial really bothers me though, I mean is it just me or does it not look like he was trying to make a dating video. He looks like he wants to pounce on the camera if you know what I mean. This was evidently made so "lonely housewives" would want that Christopher Hanke to come "remodel" their house. As a housewife, I'm insulted, as a female, I'm offended, and as a human I'm repulsed. Yuck. I miss funny commercials. I guess it's still not as bad as "That's Watsons!" gag

3 comments:

Martindale News said...

Oh I can't stand the Watson commercial. That lady loves to show her body (mostly cleavage) off. And why do they all yell when they talk? Another one I add to the list is Hanks FINE Furniture. Looks like Mr. Hanks can't hold still, he sways back and forth and moves his arm. I just laugh when they come on. I agree with the Hanke Brothers commercial, like the son is going to sell it better than the dad! Like young girls are going to beg mom and dad to get them out to the house to make it look real purty! LOL

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

EXACTLY! John loves the bobble head Hanks Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine furniture! We usually make fun of him too.

Laura said...

I hate the Watson commercial too, at least she has started putting on a little more clothes, used to just have on a bikini. Nobody wants to see all that.