Friday, November 7, 2008

On a much ummm, perkier note!

So since I have no life (job) I sometimes go hang out at the bookstore with John, well, I go to hang out with John but he has to "work" so he says hi, but then does his job. Since Melanie is a horrible worker, I hang out with her instead!!! So, we were talking having fun, moving things around you know and discussing how we both wanted ice cream, anyway, I was about to leave all by myself (John wouldn't pay Melanie to go with me so she chose to stay, I know, how rude of John.) As I was about to walk out the door some other people came in. Well it was a boy and a girl and as soon as the girl got in, she stood up all straight and stretched her back. Let me draw a picture for you here. She stretched her back by pushing her boobs out farther than I thought was possible and sticking her butt out far enough to match. Well, I have nothing against stretching, but please don't violate my eyes with your tatas. What made it worse is she made this noise that should be saved for the bedroom if you know what I mean. I looked at Melanie all wide eyed and said, Oh, it's time to go (I was really just trying not to laugh.) Mel felt the same way because she grabbed her stuff and came with me!!! We laughed so hard the whole way to pick up Kailyn's cake and to get our ice cream. Melanie said the funniest thing too! We'd been talking politics all day and making not so nice comments about democrats (sorry democrats) anyway, she was talking about how she felt violated by that girls boobs, she said "they were working too hard, they needed to be a little less Republican, and a little more Democrat!" I almost pulled off the side of the road I was laughing so hard!

5 comments:

Cindi said...

hahahahahah that's hilarious! i'll make some not so nice comments about Democrats with you for sure!!! hahaha

Laura said...

And I'm so sure she just had to do her stretches right there & in that manner. How tacky some (a lot) of people can be!

Martindale News said...

Oh my, sounds interesting... actually rather sick. I guess I would have had to leave to if I would have witnessed such a scene. UMMM bet she went to Walmart afterwards!

Amy said...

why do people do stuff like that? It reminds me of the time our plumbing was down, and I had to go to the gym to shower. The lady in the shower stall next to me, well um, let's say, she was really enjoying her shower! ACK!!!!!

Celeste and Joe said...

did I ever tell you that you and and Melanie are no longer my friends? hm....I don't ever remember a blog being written about any outing while I was there. I hate my life!