Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just a tip for my fellow mothers!

So Kailyn got sick last night, by sick I mean she threw up a LOT! Now, before I tell you of my new miracle product, let me brag on John. Kailyn ran into our bathroom, and threw up on the floor, multiple times. Poor kid couldn't even get a break. I got her clothes off and put her in the shower. John was eating cake in the living room, so I started to clean up the mess. Well, even though I've done this many many many times, I just couldn't last night. I almost added to the mess. I ran out of there and told John, so he went and cleaned it up! I mean, he did a man job, but he got the big pile of it. I was so proud of him! Now back to the miracle product. We all know that vomit smells, well, like vomit. Lysol kills the germs and then your bathroom smells like vomit and lysol. Well, I bought some Mr. Clean with febreeze and we used that and it was amazing. 10 minutes after "the incident" you couldn't even smell it! Our bathroom smelled good. So the next time your littles angels go all exorcist on you, use some Mr. Clean with febreeze and you'll be good as new in no time. Now all I need to do is figure out how many times I'll have to wash those towels before I feel like they are usable again. Probably never.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Poor John just trying to enjoy cake & then has to go clean up some vomit! Probably didn't want his cake anymore huh. I will have to try out the Mr Clean w/ Febreeze, although kids throwing up doesn't happen much around here!

John, Katie, Kailyn said...

Do you know your brother? He finished the cake first, but trust me, even if he hadn't, he can always go eat more food! He will never turn down cake, especially german chocolate cake.

Laura said...

Ha ha you gotta have priorities huh! Cake first, then deal with whatever grossness there is.

Cindi said...

oh i missed this one. i am so glad you are doing this blog. Mr. Clean with Febreeze, gotta get me some this weekend. :)