Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why not?

Everyone is doing it, so I guess I will too. I love to blog stalk, so it is only fair that I contribute to the blogging world. Here are some things about me/this blog you should know:
1. Don't expect much, I'm not that entertaining
2. Don't expect many updates, I love to procrastinate
3. Don't expect yummy recipes, I'm too lazy to copy those down, not to mention, I seldom measure.
4. I will probably write stories about Kailyn that I find hilarious, because she cracks me up.
5. I had to have a "pretty" number, so I added the 5. Yes, I am crazy, but it's under control.

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Cindi said...

love it sweetie, can't wait to see more.

The Crace's said...

I'm glad you finally joined the club!

Laura said...

So happy to see you on here!